- BA. Interpreting and Translation (1yr) + MA. Interpreting and Translation (1yr)
- BA. Interpreting and Translation (1yr)+ MA. Translation and TESOL (1yr)
The objectives for the articulation degree
•Provide the world standard training on skill for both Interpreting and Translation
•Award the International recognized bachelor degree in Interpreting and Translation discipline
•Grant the International Accreditation – The National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters
•Grant the international recognized TESOL certificate to be the English teacher in Australia and worldwide
•Benefit for the 2-years Visa subclass 485 – Post Study Work Right visa for an additional 2-years full time working visa in Australia after the graduation.
Academic and English Entry requirement
•Academic Entry requirement
Completion of first three years of study of Bachelor of Arts in Applied English at Ming Chuan University
•English Entry requirement
- IELTS Academic Test: Overall 6.5, and min 6.0 in each band
- 80% in the Western Sydney University – The College English Placement Test
- TOEFL IBT Overall 89, Writing 21, and 18 in the rest of subset or equivalent
•If you haven’t achieved the English entry requirement as above, you can apply for the English program at our College prior to the WSU commencement.
*For example, you have IELTS 6.0, and all band above 5.0. à you need to take at least 10 weeks (3 months) English program prior to the WSU BA.
*For example, you have IELTS 5.5, and all band above 5.0. à you need to take at least 20 weeks (3 months) English program prior to the WSU BA.
•As the partner university, we would like to offer you,
(1) Discount on the English program, from AUD$450 per week reduce to AUD$400 per week
(2) All Ming-Chuan University student is eligible for 10% tuition fee reduction
How to Apply?
(1). Submit the application via International office with
(a). Completed Postgraduate Application Form
(b). Update-to-date 3-years Bachelor degree Academic transcript
(c). English Proficiency (Academic IELTS overall 6.5 and min 6.0 in each band or The College Placement Test of 80% or equivalent)
(2). Receive the offer with advanced standing within two weeks of application submission
(3). Accept the offer with
(a). Proof of commencement fee/ OSHC/ SSAF payment
(b). Completed Acceptance of offer form and eCOE Request form
(4). Apply for Visa ->Receive the Visa -> Book the ticket & Accommodation