Research in the Department of Applied English
- The Department of English publishes the Journal of Applied English; all volumes are available online (see attached links to the journal). It aims to produce high-quality research articles while providing opportunities for graduate students seeking their publication and an avenue for more experienced researchers.
- Our journal is peer-reviewed by members of an Editorial Board consisting of a range of specialists representing the many disciplinary elements of Applied English Studies.
- Our department is actively involved in nationwide academic events throughout the year. DAE hosted and organized the International Conference and Workshop on TEFL & Applied Linguistics.
- Scholarly exchange with internationally-known professionals in various fields such as TESOL and Applied Linguistics has strengthened both teaching and research within the department.
- We hold an annual nationwide conference to enhance our standard of teaching and research. We also offer professional advancement by inviting outstanding scholars in the field of English teaching.