Dream of Studying Abroad?
MCU Study Abroad Program can fulfill your dream of studying abroad, expanding your horizon, and competitiveness during university education.
The Annual Study Abroad Seminar will be held on both campuses: TAOYUAN on Wednesday, December 2nd at 12:00 in S104 and TAIPEI on Friday, December 4th at 12:00 in E402. Come and learn about opportunities provided by MCU’s international sister schools in Asia, Europe, and America for the 2021-2022 academic year.
To apply, you must be a registered student at MCU, with an academic grade point average over 75 for all semesters, and meet the English language level requirement: above TOEFL-iBT 79 or IELTS 6.0.
2021/3/8 (Monday, before 5 pm) for 2021 Fall semester
2021/9/22 (Wednesday, before 5 pm) for 2022 Spring semester
Pay attention to different application deadlines for overseas partner schools. More information is available on the IEE Website (http://iee.mcu.edu.tw) under Exchange (Outbound).
How to apply:
1. Please submit the application documents to the International Education & Exchange Division (IEE) BEFORE the application deadline.
IEE Office: 2F, Administration (A) Building in Taipei campus; 1F, Administrative (Q) Building in Taoyuan campus
2. MCU Study Abroad Review Committee review process may take 2~4 weeks.
3. After approval by MCU Study Abroad Review Committee, student application will be recommended to overseas partner schools for preliminary review, which may take 2~4 weeks.
* Students should not contact overseas partner school directly until further instructions *
4. Overseas partner school will provide application information and students should follow the instructions to submit the application to the overseas partner school.
5. Overseas partner school will review and issue the acceptance letter, and then students can proceed with visa procedure, dormitory application, air ticket reservation, insurance coverage, etc.