Fundamental Professional Competence Standards for Graduate Students
Graduate students who meet the following requirements are qualified for graduation.
- a.Have completed all required and elective courses and have fulfilled the credit requirements.
- b.Have passed all required examinations conducted by their respective departments (graduate degree programs) in accordance with the Master’s Degree Conferral Regulations.
- c.Pass the requirements of Basic Professional Skills in order to graduate.
1. English Proficiency (Day Program Only)
2. Paper publications in Journals or International Conference
3. Thesis Oral Defence