2018-19 SPRING SEMESTER ON-LINE COURSE SELECTION HANDBOOK
Course Selection Time
(1) Initial Selection: From December 10, 12:30 pm. Selection is conducted in stages according to study year.
(2) Adding and dropping of initial selections: From December 24, 12:30 pm to December 26, 16:00 pm.
(3) Spring transfer student course selection (New student): The online Initial Course Selection will be on February 14, between 13:30 and 16:00. The online adding and dropping courses will begin from 12:30 pm on February 18 through 12:30 pm on February 27.
(4) Adding and dropping courses: From February 18, 12:30 pm to February 27, 12:30 pm. Selection is conducted in stages. For details concerning time and place, please see Schedule for Course Selection and Fee Adjustments.
(5) Students who do not plan to take required courses or who have waived courses that are not yet deleted, or students who have selected a year-long elective, but don’t want to take the second semester of the course must first obtain their department director’s approval, then go to the Curriculum Section (or Taoyuan Campus Academic Affairs Section) December 7-20 to have the course deleted.
(6) Students who wish to change the period for taking a required course, or wish to select minor, double-major or pre-graduate courses, must get permission from the department director, and then go to the Curriculum Section (or Taoyuan Campus Academic Affairs Section) to have this data entered from February 14, 8:30 to 11:30 am. (excluding course overload request)
(7) For changes in course selection which result from cancelled courses or courses divided into different class sections, students must go to the Curriculum Section (or the Taoyuan Campus Academic Affairs Section) to correct their course selection information on March 14-15. No application for correction will be accepted for any reason after March 15.
(8) Confirm the selected courses: From March 12 to March 22. Students who do not confirm the selected courses before the deadline will be regarded as accepting the selected courses.
(9)The Cloud Course Selection Agency System key in:
Initial selections: From December 4, 12:30 pm until 17:00, the day prior to the online course selection.
Adding and dropping of initial selections: From January 28, 12:30 pm until 17:00, the day prior to the online course selection.
Spring transfer student：From January 28, 12:30 pm until 17:00, the day prior to the online course selection.
COURSE SELECTION HANDBOOK
2018-19 Spring Semester On-Line Course Notice
*Students can check these courses in your own schedule (during the courses selection period) for next semester. If you find any course disappear, please contact us as soon as possible. If you already pass those courses, please remember to drop them.
*Students are not permitted to drop courses required by their department. According to the Procedures for Course Selection, students are not allowed to choose different courses in the same time period. Students who want to drop the required courses or change to the different class must submit the application form with the specific reasons approved by the Chair.
*Students should add below courses by yourself.
*Please check the module courses before course selection.
*In order to guarantee the rights of students in the department through which the course is being offered, when initially selecting courses, students may only select courses from their home department. The computer will automatically cancel the course selection of students who do not follow this rule. Students who want to take an elective in another department, take an online course (Accounting, Economics, Calculus, or Statistics), or retake the courses must add the courses during the Add/Drop period (2019).
*Students who have taken an elective in other departments need to submit the application form to DAE office before the end of the Add/Drop period (2/27, 2019).
Class No. Changed
|42286 ||99790--生物學（英） ||General Biology (E) ||張永 ||通識課程-自然科學類 || 3:40-60 |